How to change Gmail account on YouTube
YouTube enables users to change their Gmail account through the following steps:
- On the url browser type https://myaccount.google.com/
- Click on Personal Info on the left of the page
- Scroll down the page to Contact Info
- Click on Email
- Select Google account email
- Next to your email address, select Edit
- Enter the new email address for your account. Choose one that isn’t already used by another Google Account.
- Follow the steps on the screen.
You will get a notification on email to verify the change.
If you can’t open this setting, it might not be possible to change your email or username.
If your account’s email address ends in @gmail.com, you usually can’t change it.
If you’re using a Gmail Account through your work, school, or other group, ask your administrator for help.
To delete your Gmail account:
- Go to https://myaccount.google.com/
- On the left navigation Panel, click Data & personalization.
- On the Download, delete, or make a plan for your data panel, click Delete a service or your account.
- On the Delete your Gmail Account panel, click Delete your account.
For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel
Video Of The Day: | BULLDOZERS FOR SANITIZERS | Families remain in the cold after evictions from Kariobangi sewage estate