How to share your WhatsApp status on Facebook
You can now share your WhatsApp status on Facebook.
According to the India Today, WhatsApp began rolling out the feature for Android users to let them share status stories directly onto Facebook stories.
Like Instagram, WhatsApp status stories now allows users to post images, text and videos on your profile for 24 hours.
If you want to share a Whatsapp story to Facebook, follow the steps follow:
1. Share a status on WhatsApp
2. Click on the photo or video you want to share on Facebook
3. Click on the three dots at the right end of your WhatsApp Status
4. Tap on ‘Share to Facebook’
5. WhatsApp will ask you for permission to access Facebook. Click on ‘Open’
6. Click on ‘Share Now’ option to share the Status as a Facebook story
The Mint reports that the roll out appears to be part of Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s plan to create a unified app combining WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram.
Zuckerberg intends to let over 2.6 billion users communicate with each other cross-apps by 2020.
At the beginning of the year, Facebook set out plans of integrating all its services – Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Instagram for a unified experience.
India Today reported that Facebook made the first move in this direction by introducing ‘WhatsApp by Facebook’ branding in the beta version of WhatsApp last month.
For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel
Video Of The Day: | PAIN IN SERVICE | Frontline workers narrate the ordeal of fighting Covid-19