How to make ice cream with only two ingredients
Have you ever thought of making ice cream with only two ingredients and without using any specialized machine?
Making your own ice cream is now easier, much better and not to mention it will save you a lot of cost.
Here is how to;
- Heavy cream.
- Sweat condensed milk.
- Whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks in a container.
- Stir in any flavor extracts of your choice(like vanilla, chocolate etc) and toppings (like crushed Oreo’s) if you have any and really want them to the sweetened condensed milk and mix.
- Put the whipped cream into the sweetened condensed milk and put the mixture in a tin.
- Cover it up an put in in a freezer for six hours until its firm.
- Serve cold or with a warm dessert.
For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel
Video Of The Day: DCI boss Kinoti personally interrogates security guards in Sgt. Kenei’s murder probe