How to make peanut butter with 2 ingredients
Ever wondered how to make peanut butter from the comfort of your home?
All you need is only 3 ingredients: peanuts, honey and oil.
2 cups roasted peanuts
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place peanuts in a food processor and turn on the machine.
- Let it run for 4-5 minutes until thick (This will take time)
- If you notice the processor struggling, take 10-minute breaks for cooling then try again
- Add honey and stir. (Add some vegetable oil to prevent it from clumping together)
- Transfer the peanut butter into an airtight container and store for up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator.
To switch up the flavors, Jessica Gavin, a food blogger recommends using either maple syrup instead of honey, salt, cocoa powder for chocolate peanut butter or cinnamon.
For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel
Video Of The Day: | BULLDOZERS FOR SANITIZERS | Families remain in the cold after evictions from Kariobangi sewage estate