How to make tasty Spaghetti in under 20 minutes
Spaghetti has recently become a sensation and growing in popularity in Kenyan homes.
According to Pika Chakula, it is one of the most consumed meals worldwide because it is very easy to prepare and cooks in less than 30 minutes.
When it comes on how to prepare a spaghetti dish, no professional experience is required.
It is very basic and the ingredients are readily available.
- One packet of spaghetti.
- Half a tea spoon of salt
- Two table spoons of cooking oil.
- 500ml water.
- A pinch of turmeric.
- Finely chopped Dhania for seasoning.
- Put 500ml of water in a sufuria.
- Add half a tea spoon of salt to taste.
- Let the water come to a boil.
- Add a pinch of turmeric to taste and food colour, if any.
- Add two tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Break the spaghetti into two halves and add to the boiling water.
- Cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Drain the water and add your finely chopped dhania for seasoning and stir.
- Serve while hot.
For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel
Video Of The Day: 5 people dead, 32 rescued, 27 unaccounted for in Tassia building collapse