Where to find Maasai Market in Nairobi
The Maasai Market has become a convergence zone for locals and tourists in search of authentic African artistic products.
The products range from artwork to sandals, bags, kiondos, beaded jewelry, carvings and clothing.
Bargaining is an integral part of the interaction between potential buyers and those selling the products.
The Maasai Market is open several days a week at different locations in Nairobi from 8am to 6pm.
- Kijabe Street opposite the Norfolk Hotel
- Capital Center on Mombasa Road
- The Junction Mall on Ngong Road
- Village Market on Limuru Road
- Nairobi Law Courts parking in the City Center
- Yaya Center on Argwings Kodhek Road
For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel
Video Of The Day: \'President’s decision caught me by no surprise, I feel relieved,\' Kiunjuri says after being fired