Wonder working properties of coconut oil
- Coconut oil has proven to be a healthy, most versatile of naturally occurring oils.
- This oil has numerous anti-bacterial properties and digestive enzymes essential to the human body.
- What is more exciting is the fact that it is readily available and affordable.
Coconut oil has proven to be a healthy, most versatile of naturally occurring oils which contains a myriad of medicinal wonder-working properties.
This oil has numerous anti-bacterial properties and digestive enzymes that are essential to the human body.
What is more exciting is the fact that it is readily available and affordable.
Allow yourself to be enlightened by the following highlights of coconut oil benefits as a ready insight that you were not aware of:
- Eat a spoonful when you need an energy boost .
- Use it as the base for your home-made body scrub
- Use as a styling agent if you have really dry hair ,just rub a tiny bit on your palms, apply to your hair and style as normal.
- Keep in a little container in your purse for lip moisturizer
- Use as a super conditioner on your hair (apply on dry hair,leave on as long as possible,and then shampoo as normal)
- Add spoonful to your dog or cat’s food
- Replace nasty , unhealthy vegetable oils in your cooking and baking with coconut oil
- Use a tiny dab on your underarms for a natural deodarant
- Add to your bath tub for a moisturizing soak (a drop of peppermint oil is wonderful)
- Makes healthy magic shell ice cream topping
- Use coconut oil instead of shaving cream
- Use as a make-up remover
- Use it to help use soothe rashes and skin infections
- Spread a thin layer on cuts or burns to speed up healing
- Take up to 2 tablespoons per day to improve Thyroid function and overall immune functions
- Use on the delicate tissue around your eyes to help prevent wrinkles and sagging
- Use as the base for homemade toothpaste or lotion
- Use it in place of massage oil
- If you are prone to nose bleeds ,coat the inside of your nostrils with coconut oil regularly
- Take to help reduce or eliminate migraines
- Mixe with peppermint, lemon balm, rosemary or tea tree oil makes an excellent insect repellant
- Use as a leather moisturizer
- Use as a metal polish ,but always test a small area first
- Use for relief of yeast infection
- Take a spoonful to help with heartburn, acid reflux, or indigestion
- Use on cracked or rough heels to help smooth them out
- Mix with butter and toss your popcorn in it
- Massage into your nails and cuticles to help strengthen them
- Helps soothe and heal hermorrhoids
- Use as the base for home made vapor rub
- To remove chewing gum from hair
- Use as a sunscreen
- Use as a testosterone booster
- Use to help lower blood pressure
- Use to remove stretch marks and reduce scars
- Use as hair serum
Taking coconut oil is known for its ability to hasten the metabolic reactions in one’s body hence helps keep the correct levels of cholestrol thus helping one to lose a few inches on their waistlines.
Oral health is also important and coconut oil comes in handy as far as antibacterial properties are concerned.
Mixed with baking soda and about 15-30 drops of essential oils(peppermint,thives.lemon) works out a wonderful toothpaste and helps ease out dental carries.
Countries that often use coconut oil in their daily food uptake and usage have proven to be free from lifestyle diseases i.e heart diseases and obesity-related disease.
Unfortunately,some remedies wont be told by medical doctors hence this homemade remedies and knowledge helps us understand that we can use what we have to achieve what we want.
Get a couple of coconut oil bottles around your house and thank me later .
For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel
Video Of The Day: | BULLDOZERS FOR SANITIZERS | Families remain in the cold after evictions from Kariobangi sewage estate