2019 KCSE results: Special needs candidates shine
Education Cabinet Secretary Prof. George Magoha on Wednesday recognised the top performing candidates with special needs who sat the 2019 KCSE exam.
A total of 1,672 candidates with special needs sat this years examination compared to 1,499 candidates with special needs who sat the 2018 KCSE exam.
The highest number of candidates with special needs who sat the examination comprised those who were Physically Impaired (651).
Four candidates in this category scored a Mean Grade of A- (Minus) with 127 scoring a Mean Grade of C+ (plus) and above.
Here is the list of the top 10 candidates with special needs:
- Shamalla M. Colins — Aquinas High (A-)
- Harsh Bharatsinh — Namajanja High (A-)
- Kyosi M. Andrew — S.A. High Sch for the Blind (A-)
- Roy Kiprotioch — Tengecha Boys High (B+)
- Moraa E. James — Maryhill (B+)
- Karisa Lukas Shauri — Kisii High (B+)
- Mwangi Eveline W. — Mahiga Girls (B+)
- Collins M. Kiama — Nanyuki High (B+)
- Kankano O.Simion — Ilkerin Sec. (B+)
- Wamuhu S.Kiragu — Njumbi High (B+)
For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel
Video Of The Day: | BULLDOZERS FOR SANITIZERS | Families remain in the cold after evictions from Kariobangi sewage estate