30-year-old Nyamira man electrocuted
A 30 year-old man was electrocuted Wednesday morning in Nyamira, Keroka County while trying to connect electricity to his shop.
The deceased, Jones Nyanumba, was rushed to Keroka District Hospital for treatment but was confirmed dead on arrival.
Keroka Township chief, Kennedy Ndege, warned residents against illegal and dangerous electricity connections.
He encouraged them to always call Kenya Power for assistance in case of a power outage or problem.
The body of the deceased was removed to Gucha Mortuary in Keroka.
For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel
Video Of The Day: On Viusasa, now you can download your videos and play them back later