8 tips for driving in wet weather
The National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) has urged motorists to be careful when driving in wet weather.
This follows a morning accident on Thika Road on Thursday morning that involved over 6 cars.
”Even moderate rain can reduce your ability to see and be seen. Drive safely and remember to be mindful of vulnerable road users including cyclists, motorcyclists and pedestrians,” the statement read.
- Be alert when driving
- Ensure seat belts are fastened
- Avoid traveling when there is heavy rain
- Do not attempt to cross running water
- Slow down
- Use wiper blades so they can see as clearly as possible
- Keep headlights on so that other road users can see your car and keep the necessary distance
- Avoid using the cruise control facility
For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel
Video Of The Day: | UHURUTO MAZE | The 8-year relationship of the President and his deputy