Fears of Form 2 student gone blind after eyes burnt with hot uji


Fears of Form 2 student gone blind after eyes burnt with hot uji

Fear gripped Forest Hill Secondary  in Subukia after a Form 2 student was burnt in the eyes with hot uji.

Reports indicate that the girl was scalded by a fellow student on Monday.

It is not yet clear whether it was an accident or there was an altercation between the two.

She was rushed to Topcare Dispensary but had to be transferred to Nakuru Level Five hospital as the injuries were severe.

Doctors told Citizen Digital that the student cannot see but it is not clear if she has lost her sight.

In June this year, a three year old boy burnt to death after he tripped into a sufuria that had hot porridge.

A cook is said to have left the sufuria unattended in the school corridor and the boy tripped into it.

More to follow

 

For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel



Video Of The Day: | WESTLANDS UNDERWORLD | Crooks, gov’t officials named in plot to grab man’s property

Avatar
Story By Robert Maina
More by this author