Man dies in Baringo house fire


A middle-aged man died on Monday morning in a fire that broke out in his house at Andama village in Eldama Ravine, Baringo County.

Confirming the 1am incident, area Chief Ann Wambui said the deceased; Stephen Ng’ang’a, was suffering from stroke and his wife had left him alone in the house as she prepared to take him to hospital.

Upon returning home, the woman says she found the house engulfed in flames and nothing could be salvaged.

Wambui said she suspects the fire was caused by a paraffin lamp.

The body of the deceased, a father of three, was taken to Eldama Ravine Sub-county hospital mortuary.

For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel



Video Of The Day: | WESTLANDS UNDERWORLD | Crooks, gov’t officials named in plot to grab man’s property

Avatar
Story By Robert Wa Maina
More by this author