Man electrocuted to death at car wash in Kakamega


Man electrocuted to death at car wash in Kakamega
File image of a car wash. PHOTO| COURTESY

A 19-year-old man was on Sunday electrocuted to death by a car wash machine in Kakamega County.

According to eyewitnesses, the deceased — Bruce Ochieng — who is an employee at the car wash, is said to have made a faulty connection which shot circuited to the car washing machine causing the fatal electrocution.

“We tried to attend to him and even give him milk, but we were late because he was already dead,” one resident said.

The body of the deceased was taken to Kakamega Hospital mortuary.

For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel



Video Of The Day: | QUASI-SOLDIERS | Families agonise over missing KDF soldiers

Avatar
Story By Eric Ayiro
More by this author