Man electrocuted to death at car wash in Kitui
A middle-aged man was Friday morning electrocuted to death by a car wash machine in Mwingi, Kitui County.
The man, who was an employee at the car wash situated near Mwingi Catholic Church, is said to have made a faulty electric connection which shot circuited the car wash machine causing the electrocution.
Mwingi OCPD John Nyamu confirmed the incident, adding that further investigations into the incident were underway.
According to Dickson Kyalo, who is the owner of the car wash, said the man died on the spot, further stating that the the rainy weather at the time of the incident worsened the situation.
For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel
Video Of The Day: | TEEN PREGNANCY PANDEMIC | Many girls will not resume schools when they partially open on Monday