NASA, IEBC quarrel over server access
The electoral commission and the opposition are embroiled in a row several hours to the 5pm deadline given by the Supreme Court to file a report on the scrutiny of election team servers and results transmission kits.
On Tuesday morning, NASA lawyer Paul Mwangi accused the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission of stonewalling and denying them the read only access granted by the Supreme Court and instead giving them only printed logs.
However, the IEBC fired a tweet in response denying the accusation and insisting that it had complied with the Supreme Court order noting that scrutiny by all NASA petition parties is currently ongoing.
Access granted to NASA
- Number of servers used during the August 8th General Elections
- Operating software of KIEMS kit
- Passwords used
- Software policy
- System user types
- GPRS locations of the KIEMS kit
- Allocation list by polling station for all KIEMS kit
- Certified copies of penetration tests conducted on KIEMS kit prior to the general election
- Certified copies of original forms 34A, 34B and 34C.
For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel
Video Of The Day: CBK\'s guidelines on how to return 1000 notes