Probe underway after man dies at a lodging in Muranga, sex pills recovered
A 50-year-old man died inside Rurago bar in Murang’a county from a suspected overdose of sex enhancement pills, according to police.
The incident was reported to the Maragua police station by the bar’s night guard, according to a police report seen by Citizen Digital.
According to the guard, one Mary Mwende informed him that her boyfriend, with whom she had booked the room, had died.
When they got to the room with the lodging attendant, they discovered the deceased, Fredrick Opiyo, lying on the bed. He was naked and motionless.
A report was then filed at the Maragua Police Station, and officers from the station as well as DCI officers from Murang’a dispatched to the scene.
According to preliminary investigations, the deceased booked the room around 9 p.m. on Monday before being joined by his female companion an hour later.
The two then sat down for dinner, which consisted of Ugali and fish, before retiring to their room.
“The man then entered the bathroom and emerged after a few minutes, he then requested the lady that they go to sleep,” the police report says “But the lady requested to first take a bath,”
Mwende told the cops that while she was taking a bath, she heard Mr. Opiyo groaning and when she came out of the bathroom, she found him naked and struggling to breathe.
One used and two unused condoms, as well as 100 miligrams of Vega (a sexual enhancement pill), were recovered from the scene.
CSI officers from Murang’a South processed the scene, and the body was transferred to Murang’a Level V hospital mortuary.
For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel
Video Of The Day: Former sports CS Hassan Wario convicted over Rio games scam