Two charged over abduction of boy who went missing two years ago


Two charged over abduction of boy who went missing two years ago

In Summary

  • Appearing before Chief Magistrate John Njoroge, Frederick Mosweta and Darine Ondieki were said to be in custody of the boy, Harrison Nyerere, to date.
  • The first accused, Frederick Mosweta, was said to have been presented before a Kiambu Court last year to answer to charges and was granted bond but later re-arrested.
  • Clothes, pictures, documents and other personal effects of the missing child were found in the home of the second accused, Darine Ondieki.

Two middle-aged men were on Tuesday arraigned at Kisii Law Courts on charges of abducting a 12-year-old boy in Nakuru in 2016.

Appearing before Chief Magistrate John Njoroge, Frederick Mosweta and Darine Ondieki were said to be in custody of the boy, Harrison Nyerere, to date.

The first accused, Frederick Mosweta, had been presented before a Kiambu Court last year to answer to charges and was granted bond but later re-arrested.

Clothes, pictures, documents and other personal effects of the missing child were found in the home of the second accused, Darine Ondieki.

The whereabouts of the boy, however, remain unknown as authorities say there is still insufficient information.

The two accused persons are set to remain in custody as investigations into the whereabouts of the boy continue.

For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel



Video Of The Day: | CANCER COUNTRY | Pain of cancer patients across country [Part 1]

Avatar
Story By Hyline Charo
More by this author