Two children dead after eating poisoned food in Bungoma
Two children died and two other members of the same family were hospitalized after eating poisoned food at Bukembe in Bungoma County.
The children and the two adults, their father and grandmother who are presently receiving treatment, partook a meal of beans and sweet potatoes for breakfast on Saturday.
More to follow…
For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel
Video Of The Day: | WESTLANDS UNDERWORLD | Crooks, gov’t officials named in plot to grab man’s property