Two cousins electrocuted to death in Nyeri
By Theuri Mbogo
Two cousins were Sunday morning electrocuted to death at their home in Nyagichii village, Mukurweini, Nyeri County.
Confirming the incident, Gikondi Location Chief Maingi Mwangi said the two boys aged 17 and 12 years were hanging clothes when they were struck by electric shock.
The bodies were moved to a local mortuary as investigations into the incident continue.
For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel
Video Of The Day: | UHURUTO MAZE | The 8-year relationship of the President and his deputy