Two year old girl dies after swallowing raw bean seed


Two year old girl dies after swallowing raw bean seed

A two-year-old baby girl has died after she allegedly swallowed an uncooked bean seed in Machakos.

According to the parents, the girl died immediately after swallowing the seed.

The incident occurred at Katheka village in Mwala Sub County on Wednesday.

Area chief Francis Musembi said that the body of the child has been moved to Machakos Level 5 Hospital mortuary.

In January last year, two children died after consuming cassava in Siaya County.

The father is said to have bought the cassava from a neighbor at Ksh.50 and prepared them for lunch for his five children aged between one and 11 years.

For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel



Video Of The Day: | EVENTS 2020 | Raila Odinga’s reflections on 2020 and expectations for 2021 228 views

Avatar
Story By Alphonse Mbithi
More by this author