Muthaura, Chris Kirubi dropped in new Parastatal changes
- Kirubi will be replaced by former Nation Media Group chief executive, Linus Gitahi.
- President Kenyatta also revoked the appointment of Mugambi Imanyara as the Chairperson of the National Standards Council and picked Ken Wahome Mwatu to take his place.
- Flora Mutahi now becomes the new Chairperson of the Anti-Counterfeit Agency Board replacing Pradeep Paunrana.
Former Head of Public Service Francis Muthaura has been removed as the Chairperson of the LAPSSET Corridor Development Authority and Titus Ibui appointed to replace him.
In a Gazette notice dated July 13, President Uhuru Kenyatta made 17 new appointments to various State Corporations just a month after another 106 were made.
Key losers in the fresh appointments include business mogul Chris Kirubi who was the Non-Executive Chairperson of the Brand Kenya Board.
He will be replaced by former Nation Media Group chief executive, Linus Gitahi.
President Kenyatta also revoked the appointment of Mugambi Imanyara as the Chairperson of the National Standards Council and picked Ken Wahome Mwatu to take his place.
Flora Mutahi now becomes the new Chairperson of the Anti-Counterfeit Agency Board after the appointment of Pradeep Paunrana was also revoked.
Other appointments include:
- David Were, (Chairperson, Kenya Broadcasting Corporation),
- Immanuel Ichor Imana, (Chairperson, Kenya International Convention Centre Board)
- Jackson Kiptanui (Chairman, Kerio Valley Development Authority)
- Dr Linda Musumba (Chairperson, Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis)
- Samuel Mwongera Arachi (Chairman, Tana and Athi Rivers Development Authority)
- Joel Kitili (Chairperson, Jomo Kenyatta Foundation)
- Agnes Mantaine Pareiyo (Chairperson, Anti-Female Genital Mutilation Board)
- Khadija M. Awale (Chairperson, National Council for Children Services)
- Patrick Wohoro Ndohho (Chairperson, National Sports Fund Board of Trustees)
- Regina Ndambuki (Chairperson, National Government Affirmative Action Fund)
- Kathleen Openda (Chairperson, Council of the Kenya Institute of Mass Communication
- Flora Mutahi, Member, Anti-Counterfeit Agency Board
- Joe Owaka Ager (Chairperson, Placement Board for the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service–KUCCPS).
For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel
Video Of The Day: Man allegedly killed by uncle over Ksh.9M insurance cover #MurderForProfit