Why you need the Co-op Visa card this Christmas season
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya will continue to offer its customers the ‘No Extra Cost’ advantage while using the Co-op Visa card to make payments this festive season.
The ‘no extra charge’ advantage is about your convenience, security and most of all cutting your expenses this festive season.
Co-op Bank will allow customers to make payments for goods and services using Co-op Visa card without being charged any extra cost.
Therefore, as you move around or travel this Christmas season don’t leave your Co-op Visa card behind.
With a Co-op Visa Card, you can access the following services:
- Pay for goods and services at a Visa branded merchant (supermarkets, petrol stations, hospitals etc.) at No Extra Cost.
- Deposit and withdraw cash at any Co-op Kwa Jirani agent over the festive season.
- Cash deposits at selected ATMs.
- Account balance enquiries.
- Track your Christmas spending using your mini-statements.
For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel
Video Of The Day: KEMRI scientists examine safety of anti-malarial drugs in first trimester of pregnancy