Chemelil to take on Shabana as 2020/21 NSL season kicks off
- Chemelil, like Shabana, have endured a difficult life and were relegated from the top tier last term, and will hoping for a quick return to the top division
Former KPL side Chemelil Sugar will host Shabana FC in a high-octane highlight match at Chemelil Complex as the 20220/2021 National Super League action begins this weekend.
Upto 10 matches have been lined up as the race for the second tier title gets underway after being postponed due to the need to meet the Covid-19 protocols.
In other fixtures Silibwet and Soy United are set to make a debut in the second-tier league with their games against relegated Sony Sugar and fourth-placed Nairobi Stima respectively.
Kibera Black Stars will kick off the matches on Sunday in their game against Muranga Seal with Kisumu AllStars set to battle it out with Kenya Police.
NSL Round One Fixtures
- Chemelil Sugar vs Shabana (Chemelil Complex, 3 pm)
- Mwatate United vs Coast Stima (Wundanyi Stadium, 3 pm)
- Nairobi Stima vs Soy United (Camp Toyoyo, 3 pm)
- Silibwet vs Sony Sugar (Silibwet Grounds, 3 pm)
Kibera Black Stars vs MurangaSeal (Ruaraka Grounds, 3 pm)
Modern Coast Rangers vs FC Talanta (Serani Grounds, 3 pm)
Vihiga Bullets vs APS Bomet (Bukhungu Stadium, 3 pm)
Migori Youth vs Ushuru ( Migori Stadium 3 pm)
Mt. Kenya United vs Fortune Sacco (Camp Toyoyo 3 pm)
Kenya Police vs Kisumu AllStars (Karuturi Grounds 3 pm)
For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel
Video Of The Day: Treasury allocates Ksh 4.5 B for procurement of vaccines