City ready to sell Samir Nasri
TRANSFER TITTLE-TATTLE with John Kyanda/Hot 96/@johnkyanda
Manchester City will listen to offers for midfielder Samir Nasri, according to SkySport sources.
Italian clubs AC Milan, Inter Milan and Roma are interested in signing the France international, according to the sources, who will have to pay City around £17m for his services.
The 29-year-old made just seven league appearances last season and has been linked with a move away from the Etihad since May.
That transfer talk has intensified in recent weeks after new boss Pep Guardiola forced the Frenchman to train alone because he returned from his holiday overweight.
Nasri has not played any part in City’s pre-season games and during City’s tour of China in July.
- Paul Pogba arrived at Manchester United’s training ground to begin his medical ahead of a proposed world-record switch back to the club from Juventus with the official announcement expected on Wednesday.
- Christian Benteke’s agent has confirmed Liverpool have yet to receive any new offers for the Belgium striker, but the 25-year-old hopes to leave Anfield before the end of the transfer window.
- Everton have been angered by what they see as Chelsea’s attempts to unsettle striker Romelu Lukaku, with the Blues yet to bid for the 23-year-old.
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has suggested the club will not be signing a new centre-back before their opening Premier League game against Liverpool next Sunday.
- West Ham are close to completing the signings of Swansea striker Andre Ayew.
- Tottenham will complete the signing of Marseille midfielder Georges-Kevin N’Koudou this week, with 22-year-old Clinton Njie heading the other way.
- Southampton have initiated contact with Napoli over a potential deal for Italy forward Manolo Gabbiadini.
- Eliaquim Mangala and Wilfried Bony appear to be edging towards the exit door at Manchester City after being left at home for the game with Arsenal.
- Newcastle United striker Manu Riviere is wanted by Hamburg, Olympiakos and Stade Rennes.
- AC Milan will start a 300million pounds transfer outlay by securing Arsenal target Isco from Real Madrid, but will have to pay 37 million pounds for the 22-year-old Spain midfielder.
- Kingsley Coman has expressed a desire to turn his loan at Bayern Munich into a full-time move. Coman signed for Bayern from Juventus on a two-year loan deal last summer, and the Bundesliga champions have the option to make the move permanent.
- He told kicker: “I would like to stay. When I arrived, it was my intention to stay for a longer period. Bayern Munich are one of the best teams in the world and I want to play here for many, many years.”
Sources: BBC, SkySports, soccernet.com, DailyMail
For Citizen TV updates
Join @citizentvke Telegram channel
Video Of The Day: | WESTLANDS UNDERWORLD | Crooks, gov’t officials named in plot to grab man’s property